Wednesday 24 August 2011

necklace of the day.

I've been busy again so my necklace blogging has been a bit neglected.

It's Wednesday afternoon but I've already been to the cinema twice this week. On Monday I went to see "The Rise of the Planet of the Apes" with my dad. It's a really good film. The graphics are great, the apes, oragatans and grollia's faces were so believeable! James Franco is in it so theres some eye candy. I don't really want to give too much away about the plot etc because I hate ruining films for people who've not see them, but I will say that basically the film is one of the many reasons why humans shouldn't test things on animals.
Yesterday I went to see "Horrible Bosses" with my friend Jenny. Again I don't want to ruin it, but it was a lot funnier than I thought it would be. Recommend them both.

I'm currently dabling in "nail art" and trying to give myself lepoard print nails. I'll upload a post if they turn out any good...

I've been working on blog layouts (as you can probably tell since this has changed) and am so close to posting on my anthropology of vegan food blog. I'm so excited! Food is definitley one of my favourite things ever! However I've not forgot about this blog and the main focus of my necklace collection.
As I'm a bit rushed today I thought I'd just show you the necklace I'm wearing.


It's a purple skull on a gold chain with random beads on. I got it from Diva at Miss Selfridge for £1 (instead of £5). Bargain!

Normal necklace blogging will resume soon, I promise!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment