Thursday 4 August 2011

I love sales.

A little while ago I went sale shopping and found some good bargains in River Island.

:)


The banana earrings are so fun and were only £1! They were £3.99 originally. They're quite summery, so maybe I won't wear them much when the winter takes hold but we'll see.


These hair clips were £2 instead of £4.99. I love owls (but you probably know that!) so had to get them. I think the clips are very autumnal, so will get a fair amount of usage.


The pineapple necklace had the biggest reduction - £5 down from £14.99. It's a big (and heavy!) pineapple on a long gold chain so is a bit of a statement piece. Like the earrings quite summery, however I can imagine wearing this at any time of year with a plain outfit.


Did you manage to snap up any bargains?

No comments:

Post a Comment