Tuesday 3 January 2012

"Excuse me, I need to call everyone I've ever met right now!"

Today I met up with my good friend Will for a brief coffee and present swap. I thought I'd show you the treats I got from him and his lovely girlfriend Lucy.

:)


 Lovely bird nail transfers. I can't wait to try them out, but I'll be saving them for a special occasion as they're too lush!


 Another owl necklace! YESSS! 
Its great because I don't have an owl necklace like it :)


 Pineapple and lime vegan toffees from Australia. Strange but good!


 'Hurraw!' raw vegan cherry lip balm. :D


Raw vegan cranberry kisses chocolates. These are soooo good!

Such a good little haul!
The rest of my day was spent finishing season 6 of Angel and then starting season 1 of Buffy (I'm not obsessed.....). I also ate a lovely vegan Chinese that was sort of homemade, aka the sauces came from a jar this time for quickness.

So good!


I'm also mega tempted to buy an Apple computer in the next couple of days. I've been saving up for one for a while as my laptop died a death a couple of months ago now and have been reduced to using my tiny and basic old netbook. If I buy online direct through the Apple store before the 6th January I can get 10 months interest free credit. My ebay fund has made me a little under half way of the total cost, and I plan to add many more things on ebay over the next few days/weeks (having a massive home clear out!) so potentially 10 months of 0% would be doable.
The sensible side of me thinks I should use my paypal money to put towards paying off my student overdraft rather than splashing it on an expensive computer, especially since I've been unemployed for a year. However I'm about 85% certain I'll place an order on Wednesday.....unless someone convinces me otherwise?
Any Apple horror stories out there? Needs to be pretty mega as I can't stand how unreliable windows is!
Let me know.

Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. It was :) So easy to make too, which I think makes it taste nicer haha x

    ReplyDelete