Sunday 1 January 2012

2012

Hello, I hope you had a lovely New Year and your hangovers have now passed.

I've many resolutions, so decided to do a Day Zero project as a way to track them/actually do something.
First of all I've set up a 365 project, and you can find my first post here.
Like everyone else I've decided to get fit/lose weight, however I actually mean it. I seriously can't wait for tomorrow when I can start eating properly again. The thought of junk food and/or booze makes me feel sick (which is bad as I'm out for the next 4 Saturdays in a row - eeep!) I'm going to the gym on Friday with my friend though so will actually be putting my heart rate monitor to use!

With the exception of going to Church for half an hour, I've literally stayed in all day watching dvds with my parents. I'm wild.

To end, here's a necklace I recently bought off Thrifola, which I'll be wearing tomorrow when I meet my friend Will (finally!).

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute necklace! Happy new year! All the best for 2012! x

    ReplyDelete