Monday 9 January 2012

Feel Unique Beauty Box January 2012

Hello!
Today I got home to a lovely little surprise - the January Feel Unique Beauty Box. I managed to open it and look through it all before I even had a dispatch email! Very impressed with the speedy delivery on this months box!

Once I had a chance to digest the information of the products I have to say I'm also pleased with the samples this month.









Yes there was more Dead Sea Spa Magik items (this time shower salt brushing sachets) but to be honest I don't mind.
My favourite item at the moment is the Green People gentle cleanse make-up remover & cleanser.

I haven't used any of these items yet, what with it being a brand new box and everything but I'm looking forward to trying them out.

If I'm honest I'm not too bothered by the conditioner or the body lotion as I have too many, but that's not feel uniques fault, its my own hoarding problem! oops!
The only item I'm a bit confused over is the Lierac Extreme age-defense firming care. Feel Unique is a company who asked you to set up a beauty profile before they sent out the beauty boxes, this included your age. At the time of signing up I was in the 19-24 age bracket. Granted I am now in the 25-34 category, but  only just(!), and I don't think I need anti-ageing products, especially since people always think I'm 15. To me it seemed a bit pointless that they asked my age to then include this, but whatever I'll give it to my mam or something.


Have you got this months Feel Unique box? What did you think?
x

6 comments:

  1. ah I'm the opposite, always eager to try some sort of anti ageing product to stop my skin going saggy!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried any of the anti ageing stuff? Do you think they work? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a slightly different Lierac cream and I got the Mesolift one. Says it contains a cocktail of vitamins! Ive been using it already and its soo refreshing and its helping my spots already??? Could just be natural healing but I'm not sure! I was a bit dissapointed with the face wash I got which was the This Works one. I already have a cleanser I swear by (La Roche Posey Effaclar)so I don't really wanna switch brands. That's my issue though - Not feel uniques

    Bryden x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo maybe I'll try the lierac cream then, but I have mountains of moisturisers so not sure I need another half used one! Haha.
      I love the green people cleanser - well, I'm still yet to use it as I'm once again trying to use some up (can you tell I get bored easily...) but I LOVED the green people moisturiser I got with a glossy box a few months back so sure I'll love the cleanser.
      Hope you're well x

      Delete
  4. i'm still enjoying these reviews, especially now i have unsubscribed to them (have to save some money!). Thanks so much for the heads up on Thats Entertainment. i'll pop in next time i'm at metro centre, which will be soon as it seems to becoming my 2nd home! I shall buy myself a bundle of DVDs! Thanks again xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, glad I could be of help! Its in the green bit downstairs, opposite burton and near hotel chocolat. Its so good so I'm sure you'll manage to get a good haul. Look forward to hearing about what you find ;) xxx

      Delete