Friday 20 January 2012

Green People day solution hydrating balancing day cream

Well, this is the first blog post from my new iMac. How exciting!
I've never had an apple computer before so most things are new to me and I have no idea what apps etc to download yet. All I've done with it is watch a lot of tv before megavideo got shut down (boooo!)

Anyway, back to the matter at hand. I thought I'd do a quick review of a product I got in Glossy Box months ago. I didn't use it straight away as I had several other moisturisers on the go.
As part of my New Years Resolutions I've been trying to use things up and downsize my stash. So far I'm doing well and have a good sized pile of empties to blog about at the end of the month.
I'm not really one to review items, as I think theres so many out there and at the end of the day if you like a product or not its all down to personal opinion. I had to review this though as it's literally AMAZING!



It contains chamomile, aloe vera, and rose geranium.
It does smell of rose, but not to strong or overpowering and mixed with the other fragrances the moisturiser has a lovely unique scent.
I have dry skin, especially in the winter so am always on the look out for a decent moisturiser and while I've found some good ones I don't think I've ever found a 'best' item.

The past couple of weeks I've been using up a cleanser thats not suitable for my skin type and as a result had VERY dry skin. None of my usual 'go to' moisturisers have helped. I decided to give this ago and it sorted my skin out in record time! The smell was a little strange at first, strange in a good way though and I now think its one of the best smells ever haha.
This isn't just a good moisturiser, I've found it to be an amazing primer and now think my skin looks awful without it. I can't express how gutted I am it's empty! You might just say 'well buy another one' but its not that simple. I've put myself on a beauty spending ban so not allowing myself to buy any shower gels, cleansers, moisturisers etc until my stash has decreased by a considerable amount. I 100% plan to buy a full size bottle of day cream in the future. Hopefully I can last until I have one/two facial moisturisers left, however I miss it so much I might have to do a cheeky purchase before I reach that goal. Maybe I'll review around Easter time.....

Have you tried anything from Green People? I got a cleanser by them in this month's Feel Unique box so the bar is set pretty high for that to perform as well as the day cream. I'll let you know once I've tried it :)

x

1 comment:

  1. I got that in my glossybox too though at that time I had started my present hoarding so someone got it for Christmas. Slightly regretting it now but at least I know I gave a great gift!

    xxx


    Maisyetc.

    ReplyDelete