Thursday 5 January 2012

No reason to smell, no reason to spend.

I have a confession to make, I'm a bit of a toiletries hoarder. I've been thinking for a while that I need to go on spending ban when it comes to beauty products, and now I've placed an order for an Apple Imac (eeek) I need to curb my spending more than ever.
One of my biggest 'wasteful' spends it on toiletries. I always get shower gels etc in gift sets at Christmas/birthdays/sales so really I don't need to buy any for the rest of the year, but I do! Ooops. I've finally decided to collect my stash together, rather than having stuff all over my room/the bathroom. The results are pretty shocking.


OOOPS!

So my plan and challenge is to not buy any more shower gels until I've got my collection down. I can do this by either using them up, giving them to friends (Sophie I'm sending the Rose one your way!) or selling on ebay (I'll probs not do that).
Basically I have no excuse to smell this year.

Do you have a lot of toiletries? (Please say yes, I don't want to be the only one!)
x


P.S. Shockingly this post doesn't include my massive Lush sale haul (eeeek) nor does it include the vast amounts of body butters/moisturiser and facial cleansers - I rarely use these items, so my other resolution is to use up as many as possible. I might monitor this by doing regular "empties" blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment