Wednesday 30 March 2011

Owl be there for you.

I LOVE owls. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them! I have millions of owl related things, mugs, candles, ornaments, bags, toys, socks, and of course NECKLACES!


Here is a photo of my selection of owl necklaces that I bought from Lady Luck Rules OK! over the years. The line at the top are felt owl mothers with a little baby. The one on the top left hand corner was the first one I bought, and sadly lost an eye. The second green and purple owl mother/baby combo I got from a LLROK goodie bag. Originally I was going to give it away as a present, but I love my owls too much! The brown and blue felt owls I bought from ebay.
 The bottom left is Orly owl, the first necklace I ever bought from LLROK (I think!). Next to Orly is the night owl, really good to wear on a night owlet (geddit?) and last but not least is the red owl which is on a long silver chain and probably the owl I wear the least, sorry red owl!

Here is my favourite owl close up, but remember owlies I love you all.

Orly is my favourite for sentimental reasons as if he wasn't the first necklace from LLROK he was deffo one of the first and the first owl I bought. Also he comes on a rainbow lace chain free chain and is rubber so is super fun to wear and brightens up all my owlfits. Ok I'll stop now....

No comments:

Post a Comment