Sunday 27 March 2011

The life and lols of an anthropologist.

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I've considered making my own blog for a while now as I love reading blogs (super nosey!), so here we are. I didn't want my blog to just have one theme as I would get bored with it, and since I studied social anthropology at school (SOAS) and love the word "anthrolology" I decided to create a blog about my life in general.

I'll probably have a lot of time to update this blog as I'm currently unemployed and spend a lot of time online, so I will change the layout etc once I know how to work things!

At the moment I'm currently re-watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer with my dad for the 1928348th time. We're onto season 4, episode 2. I love it so I'm going to switch off here and get back to it, I will leave you with this:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/tyne/hi/front_page/newsid_9435000/9435038.stm

Amazing!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment