Monday 14 May 2012

Tatty Devine Sample Sale

Over the May Bank Holiday Weekend Tatty Devine offered a sample sale both online and in store. I obviously jumped at the chance to snap up some goodies.
You might remember Tatty Devine did something similar last year (my blog post about those treats is here).

My haul was delivered on Friday and I'm so pleased with what I got.



First up I bought a lucky dip. I love how Tatty Devine offers this, its a great way to try out pieces which are different to what you'd normally buy. While it can be a bit risky I do actually like all these items. The ring doesn't fit me, which is a shame, but otherwise I love what I got. Especially the earrings. I've recently got into wearing earrings again so I'll definitely be sporting these on a night out soon!



This horse & carriage came in either gold or black. I knew black would be easier for me to style so snapped it up for £20. I LOVE it!!


I also bought this black bobby pin necklace for £10. I always use bobby pins in my hair so this sums me up!


Did you buy anything from the sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment