Sunday 5 February 2012

NOTD: Blue glitter

Yesterday I was very happy as my Nicki Minaj for O.P.I. nail varnishes came (via buyapowa), however I couldn't use them as I had already painted my nails for my friends 21st birthday party.

Today I started to sort out/tidy my room (still not done btw) and came across my nail varnishes that my very dear friend Sophie got me for Christmas from South Korea. 
I immediately stopped tidying and started to paint my nails.

I have no idea what the brand name is, and it took about 2-3 coats to achieve an opaque streak free finish, but I love it.



Its sort of light blue and sort of mint green, imagine a cross between Barry M's 'Blue Moon' and 'Mint Green' and that's what it is. It's also a matte varnish. I like it, however something was missing;


Sparkles! I put on a coat of OPI's 'Save Me'. Its made my nails a unique blue glitter shade :D

What do you think?
x

2 comments: