Saturday 31 December 2011

Vegan Christmas dinner.

I have my proper Christmas dinner with my parents at home on Boxing day after an eventful morning raiding the sales.
This year we had our dinner at tea time and were lucky enough to have Tofurky, which I bought from the Whole Foods Market, during a recent day trip to London.
As it was Christmas we went all out and made vegan bread sauce and vegan Yorkshire's. Safe to say it was the best meal EVER.

The best money I have ever spent.

SO GOOD.


Pre condiments and gravy.


With condiments and gravy.


Safe to say that I will now be spending the rest of my life trying to recreate this meal. Every year I'm going to nip to London before Christmas and stock up on this beauty. Worth every penny. If only Tofurky was sold in the North East!!

No comments:

Post a Comment