Saturday 14 May 2011

I love horses. They're my friends.

Hello, I was trying to do this blog post on Thursday night but blogger seemed to be down. Boooo.

Anyway, as the title would suggest this post is about horses. I go to a boot camp and we always run up and down "heart attack hill" which nearly always has a couple of horses on. During Thursday's class one of the horses was extra energetic and seemed to want to join in with us running along so I figured horses was a good theme for my next blog.

Group photo.


The big blue horse shoes are from LLROK ages ago and the gold horse I got in New Look for £2!


The horse and carriage is from Miss Selfridge and was £5 instead of £10 :) the red unicorn is from LLROK.


Both LLROK.


Does anyone remember the "I love horses" magazine? Or theme? If yes/no....enjoy.....


:)

1 comment: